Spill Containment Built to Last
It all started in 2011 with a desire to help people. Killarney Metal’s founders, the Toal brothers, turned a vision into reality through their knowledge of manufacturing and engineering. In the basement of an old cotton mill located in Belmont, North Carolina, the Killarney Team turned designs into physical products through the concept of short run production. Today the company continues to provide innovative, American-made spill containment solutions for residential, commercial, and industrial applications. When you order from Killarney Metals, your products will be produced with quality in mind and your satisfaction as the highest priority.
Our Core Values
Our core values have been at the center of our company from the beginning. Our culture continues to build upon that framework and is upheld in every day-to-day operation.
- Essential Integrity - Doing things the honest way in every decision that is made.
- Focused Drive - Prioritizing what matters and making progress happen.
- Liberating Knowledge - Providing solutions to problems in an ever-changing industry.
- Innovative Thinking - Generating a constant stream of ever-evolving new ideas.
- Made in the USA - Taking pride in knowing we uphold the highest standards. American Made.
Where are we today?
Making Headway - Here at Killarney Metals, our objective is not only to set the standard for innovation in the industry but also to help people. We strive to continuously create out-of-the-box solutions for current spill containment needs. Our team is centered around actively making every effort to meet the expectations of our customers to provide exceptional service.
We work tirelessly to ensure that every step of the journey is as smooth as possible for our customers. From the planning stages to purchasing, and throughout the shipping, receiving, and installation processes, our team is here to help.